GRADING RUBRICS FOR EACH INDIVIDUAL:
Blog – 35% of grade
- Write 15 well-edited individual blog entries of 2 or more paragraphs.
- Respond via comment to 10 different blog entries (spread across all other team blogs).
- Submit the following documentation at the end of the project:
- all personal blog entries/comments (with links to those specific pages);
- a record of all team contributions. (IE: your team spreadsheet.)
- a copy of conference paper with tracked contributions.
See example here on how to track contributions to the paper & set up a team spreadsheet. Please submit this in one document, per person.
Participation – 10% of Grade
- Individual keeps up with course readings.
- Individual participates in classroom discussions.
- Individual is present at all workshops & critiques.
- Individual actively participates in workshops & critique by providing productive feedback to peers.
GRADING RUBRICS FOR EACH TEAM:
Paper – 35% of grade
- Team submits a final copy of conference paper at the end of the project.
- Paper is well-written, adheres to conventions of grammar and spelling, is properly formatted to MLA standards.
- Paper is on-topic, well-developed, and thoughtful.
- Paper comes to a conclusion about the topic.
- Paper includes an accurate works cited list.
- Paper is well organized.
- Paper includes smooth transitions and incorporation of source material
- Please submit one copy for your team.
Creative Presentation -15%
- Presentation is 10 minutes long.
- Presentation is creative in some way. (EX: Not simply reading the paper.)
- All team members participate in presentation.