Individual students will:
- Equally & fairly participate in the creation of presentation. Presentation must be something that everyone can work on or contribute to.
- Fairly & equally decide who will speak during the presentation.
(EX: Each team member speaks for 2 minutes.)
- Actively contribute during presentation critiques.
- Keep an accurate team spreadsheet (via google docs or similar) of all team members’ contributions & due dates.
- Provide instructor with a copy of presentation, if necessary.
- Create a creative presentation of the ideas and conclusion within their conference paper. Presentation must address how your team handled the question “why study women’s literature?”
- Presentation must be a minimum of 10 minutes long.
- Be prepared to answer questions from the class after presentation.